- If you provide an idea that I haven't already thought of, i'll add it, and add your name to the list with a short description of what you helped with.
- Same goes for any contributions that I deem worthy.
- I tend to think in lists, if this is a problem, tough.
- No perfect foreknowledge
- Not even perfect statistical foreknowledge
- Failure must be a part of the model, simply because a lot of entrepreneurs fail.
- Entrepreneurs must not be directly profit seeking, but its ok if profits determine whether they succeed or fail.
- It seems to me that some variation of a genetic algorithm would be useful here possibly combined with predator-prey.